Have you ever wanted to:
- Use your talents and special skills to help Sunrise Valley?
- Connect with the Sunrise Valley community of families and teachers?
- Feel a sense of accomplishment?
Then consider using your time, talents, skills and energy to help in the areas listed below. All of the amazing programs and events at Sunrise Valley are only possible because of the dedication of our volunteers!
We have many recurring programs that require ongoing opportunities to volunteer. Most of these roles only require an hour or two of your time. You can help once or several times throughout the year.
- Amazing Earth Volunteer – present a science concept to your child’s class (or assist the presenter) and then facilitate a related science experiment during a monthly one-hour classroom session. No previous science experience is required! Contact Shallon Hartke at shartke
- Cafeteria Monitor Volunteer – help students open food, give reminders about lunch ending, prompt students to clean up and generally make sure lunch runs smoothly (once/month or less). Contact SVES Communications Team at email@example.com.
- GRACE Art Volunteer – present an artist to your child’s class (or assist the presenter) and then facilitate a related art project during a monthly one-hour classroom session. No previous art knowledge is required! Contact Phoebe Avery at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We plan many one-time family events throughout the year and need everyone’s help for them to be successful. The events present a variety of volunteer opportunities including pre-planning, idea sharing and event day execution. We welcome your thoughts, talents and time to enrich these events… and the lives of our SVES kids!
- Skate Night Coordinator (December) – contact the Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com.
- Bingo Night Coordinator (February) – contact the Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Show What You Know Coordinator (April) – contact the Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com.
- Poetry Anthology Coordinator (spring) – contact the Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Contact the SVES PTA Communications Team at email@example.com.